Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel
Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel is a leaf-green, minty-fragrant formulation, containing natural exfoliating agents and enzymes. It instantly and gently peels dull, dry, superficial skin cells to polish the skin on your face to a smooth, radiant texture and glow. Tropical and desert plant extracts, renowned for their superb moisture binding and exfoliating qualities, enhance this truly unique product.
• Unique proprietary formulation reveals freshly exfoliated skin, buffed to a beautiful healthy, rosy gleam, normally associated with youthful looking skin;
• Regular use creates the appearance of younger looking skin by removing the rough, opaque, superficial skin cells characteristic of devitalized, older skin;
• The enzyme can only dissolve thick, superficial skin cells and will not affect the normal surface layer of the skin;
• Humectants and skin conditioners produce moist, supple skin;
• Immediate visible results.
USE: Once a week, preferably night.
- Apply to your face 20 minutes after cleansing. The most effective peel is achieved when applied to completely dry skin. Smooth a generous film over forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It is important that the gel does not dry completely before removal. If by chance the gel does dry, then add another application over the dried gel before proceeding to step 2.
- Wait approximately 1–2 minutes , the surface of the gel should still feel moist (not wet) to the touch. When exfoliating your face, lean over your bathroom sink and use your fingertips to gently massage back and forth. Fine rolls of skin combined with the silica sloughing agent, will gradually form. Brush these off with your fingers.
- Rinse your face with warm water and wash cloth.
- Apply moisturizer of choice. If you have sensitive skin, do not apply any L-ascorbic acid or alpha hydroxy acid products for 12 hours, otherwise irritation and redness may occur.
SKIN TYPE: Suitable for all, except sensitive skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Melon, Ficin, Orange Peel, Silica, Hyaluronic Acid, Peppermint, Chlorophyll.
SIZE: 90 mL / 3 Fl. Oz.